Round 29 of the Saudi Pro League serves up an encounter between Al-Ettifaq and Al Nassr FC taking place at the Prince Mohamed bin Fahd Stadium on Saturday.
Get ready to see Cristiano Ronaldo take charge as he chases his dream of winning the Saudi Pro League! As the captain of Al Nassr, he’s been crushing it lately with goals in his last two games. And when it comes to away games, he boasts a killer track record! Will he and his team be able to pull off a victory and surpass current frontrunners Al-Ittihad?
Form: Al-Ettifaq vs Al Nassr FC
In their last three matches, Al-Ettifaq won 1-0 against Al Shabab, before losing 2-1 against Abha and 0-4 to Al Fateh FC. The Commandos claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Saudi Pro League. They also drew one and lost two, as they scored five and conceded eight goals.
Al Nassr FC Form
Al Nassr FC look well suited to take on any opponent with seven points to show off from three matches. They started off drawing 1-1 with Al Khaleej, before downing first Al Taee by 0-2, then Al Shabab in a 3-2 win. The Knights of Najd won three of a possible six away matches in the Saudi Pro League, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored ten while also conceding three times.
Match Stats for Al-Ettifaq and Al Nassr FC
Here are some stats and facts on the upcoming match between Al-Ettifaq and Al Nassr FC. The facts are based on the data from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all competitions.
- In 27 of the last 29 Al-Ettifaq matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 12 of the last 14 Al-Ettifaq home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Al-Ettifaq have won 3 of the last 4 home matches without conceding a goal
- Al-Ettifaq have not lost 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Al-Ettifaq have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches
- Al Nassr FC have not lost 25 of the last 27 matches
- Al Nassr FC have not lost 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In the last 3 Al Nassr FC away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 5 of the last 6 Al Nassr FC away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Al Nassr FC have won 3 of the last 4 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
Players Stats: Al-Ettifaq vs Al Nassr FC
Youssouf Niakate has been excellent lately, with three strikes in six Saudi Pro League matches for Al-Ettifaq. For the upcoming match against Al Nassr FC, the team will definitely be relying on his top-tier talents. But wait, things are about to get even more exciting! Cristiano Ronaldo will be leading the charge for the visitors, and he’s been absolutely unstoppable lately. Scoring a goal in three out of his last four appearances, he’s also managed to slam home a whopping 11 goals in just eight away games in the league.
Can Cristiano Ronaldo score again? Let us know what you think! 👇