- Zlatan Ibrahimovic was born on October 3, 1981, in Malmö, Sweden.
- He began his professional football career at the age of 18, playing for Malmö FF in the Allsvenskan league.
- Ibrahimovic has played for some of the world’s biggest football clubs, including Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, and AC Milan.
- He is known for his technical skills, strength, and physical presence on the field, as well as his often controversial personality.
- Ibrahimovic has won numerous individual awards throughout his career, including ten Guldbollen awards (Swedish Footballer of the Year) and a record twelve Swedish goalscorer awards.
- He is the all-time top scorer for the Swedish national team, with 62 goals in 116 appearances.
- Ibrahimovic has won 33 trophies throughout his career, including 11 league titles in four different countries.
- He is one of only two players to have scored in the Champions League with six different clubs (the other being Cristiano Ronaldo).
- Ibrahimovic has a black belt in taekwondo and has stated that the discipline has helped him in his football career.
- He has also been involved in philanthropic efforts, including supporting the United Nations World Food Programme and establishing the Zlatan Ibrahimovic Foundation, which aims to provide opportunities for disadvantaged children.
10 Facts About Zlatan Ibrahimovic
By Moh LyonUpdated:No Comments2 Mins Read